Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Twins Again?

Those of you who have been following the Twin Invasion may recall a post about last August when Tracy and I came home from the beach to find two large mushrooms growing in the yard. It was shortly thereafter that we found out we were expecting twins. Well, this August the mushrooms came back.

"Hey Tracy, look at that," I said. "Two mushrooms are growing in the yard just like last year."

"Wow, that's weird," Tracy said. "Maybe I'm pregnant with twins again," she laughed.

"Ha...wait, that's not funny." I said. "There's no way you could be pregnant again, is there?" I asked.

"No, I don't think so," she said unconvincingly.

"You don't think so?" I asked trying to remain calm. "Either you definitely could, or you definitely could not be pregnant. Which is it?" I demanded.

"I am definitely probably not pregnant," she said.

"Honey!" I exclaimed. "Definitely and probably do not belong in the same sentence!"

"Well, honey, anything is possible." she calmly said.

Just for the record,Tracy is not pregnant. She was just having a little fun with me and the new mushrooms in the yard. Unfortunately, that was not the end of the "fun" for me. A week later a group of three mushrooms sprouted nearby. Then, after that, another half dozen shot up. We practically have a mushroom farm going. As long as it remains mushrooms, it's o.k. with me. We just don't need a baby farm here.

1 Comments:

Blogger Childsplayx2 said...

This is our biggest fear of trying to have one more. What if it's twins again?!

We're still wrestling with that one.

7:56 AM, November 08, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home