Monday, February 21, 2005

Special Purpose

With this photo we got visual confirmation that Baby A was a boy. The cursor is pointing to his "special purpose".

Prior to this we had to rely on the recollection of the ultrasound technician. Originally, we were not going to find out the sexes.

Finding out the sexes of your children for the first time when they are born seemed to me to be one of those great surprises worth waiting for. My wife (and her mother, and my mother, and everyone else in the family) had the opinion that it was better to know beforehand, so the proper planning could take place, especially since it was twins. So I gave in.

Tracy called the technician, and asked her to write the sexes on a piece of paper and put it in an envelope. I picked up the envelope and we went out to dinner and opened it up. It was still a nice surprise. Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home